WAGNER STUDENT WORKROOM
The Wagner Student Room is located inside the Dies Student Center in the CLA. It may be reserved for use by students or faculty. The calendar below shows the up-to-date availability of the room. Scroll down for more info on usage and reservations.
WAGNER WORKROOM POLICIES
- The Wagner meeting room is available for reservation by Liberal Arts student groups.
- Events must be schedule during normal CLA building hours: Mon-Fri 6:30 am to midnight, Sat-Sun 8 am-10 pm; closed on holidays.
- All reservations must be made through Phil Butler at email@example.com. A reservation is not confirmed until it is placed on the calendar and the requestor receives a confirmation. Reservations are taken in the order they are received.
- LAC and LASSOs will be given priority.
- The workroom must be kept clean and the furniture returned to their proper locations immediately following the event. Tables and chairs in the conference center may NOT be rolled outdoors at any time.
- For more information on student reservations, please visit http://deanofstudents.utexas.edu/sa/
Reservation requests will be reviewed based upon the following schedule:
- Spring semester - first business day of September
- Summer semester - first business day of January
- Fall semester - first business day of April
- Requests submitted outside of the reservation calendar will be held in queue until the appropriate request submission period opens.